- Do you ever feel like you’re on autopilot?
- Do you sense that there’s more to life than doing what’s expected, but you can’t seem to break free?
- Are you struggling to find your true voice?
- Have you tried conventional therapy, only to find you’re rehashing the same issues over and over for years?
- Do you have aches and pains that doctors can’t explain?
- Are you at war with your own body, your own desires, or your own identity?
- Do you have unresolved trauma that talk therapy doesn’t seem to touch?
What are you yearning for?
Many of us spend our lives waiting. Waiting for the right time, the right place, the right person, the right opportunity. While we’re waiting, our lives go on. While we’re waiting, trying to do the right thing, our dreams escape us, and our power drains out of us.
We want to do what we love. We want to have loving relationships and fulfilling sex lives. We want to be who we really are, but the world makes us forget.
In a session with me, your stories will be heard. Your true voice will emerge. And the stories, emotions, and longings that are locked in your body will be freed.
I am a counselor who works with all kinds of people, but I have a special affinity for artists of all kinds, and for people who tend to dwell outside the mainstream. The work I do engages the body, mind, emotions and spirit simultaneously, and offers a safe space for you to receive gentle touch, tell your body’s stories, and release trapped emotions.
See the above pages for more details about the services I provide, or make an appointment with me today using the form below.